Would you like to be a part of our ever-growing project management team? Feel free to send in your application by filling out the form below. We’ll get back to you as soon as you get shortlisted.
- Are you a NC certified Medical Professional and certified in the following areas:
- Registered Nurse
- Respiratory Therapist
- Physician Assistant
- Nurse Practitioner
- Laboratory Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
Please submit your resume for immediate screening. We are currently staffing for 6-month contract positions in North Carolina.
- Seeking qualified customer service agents who possess world class customer service experience for temp to permanent opportunities. Candidates must have:
- Solid customer service experience
- Call center experience
- Healthcare and/or Insurance background (preferred but not required)
- Computer and typing skills
Please submit your resume for immediate screening.
- Assist tradesmen and machine operators in construction projects
- Erect and break up scaffolding, ramps, etc. with attention to safety
- Unload and carry materials at construction sites
- Demolish structures according to instructions
- Prepare and apply construction materials to build structures or fill gaps (e.g cement)
- Smooth and level new concrete or other materials
- Clean out site from debris and discarded material
- Place traffic signals where appropriate
Please submit your resume for employment consideration.